Children in slums and impoverished areas deserve the opportunity to live their dreams too.
We have established a free kindergarten and elementary school in Varanasi, a city on the banks of the river Ganges in northern India.
People from Japan visit the school four times a year on study tours to experience first-hand the reality of life in India.
- Mother Baby School & Lodge
- Elementary school for basic education
- June 10, 2008
- 40 students
- Class hours:
- Monday ~ Saturday 10:00am ~ 2:00pm (9:00am ~ 1:00pm during the excessive heat of April to September)
- Basic Subjects:
- Hindi, English, math, arts and crafts
- 2 Indian teachers, 1 Indian staff, 2 Japanese staff